Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sheet Washing Trick

Are you sick of making your bed and washing the sheets?  Here is a great trick that will let you wash your sheets less.  You can learn more at apartment therapy.


nullOk. I'm going to admit a secret here....I use the flat sheet, but not the way I think it was intended. I make the bed with both the fitted and flat sheet, and then I sleep on top of the flat sheet until it is time to change the sheets (generally for about a week) and then remove the flat sheet and sleep on the fitted sheet for about the same amount of time.
 

Then I wash both sheets and start over again. It makes for less sheet washing, because instead of washing the sheets every week I only need to wash them ever other week!

0comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More